Sculpted bas-relief on two limestone slabs representing Christ in Majesty enthroned in a mandorla. The Christ is holding the Bible in his left hand and conferring a blessing with his right. This relief has been moved to the modern church, but the sculpture was originally lodged in a niche in the gable of the east façade of the church of Saint-Sauveur, which was ruined in 1944.Bibliography
- Musset (Lucien), Normandie romane, tome 1er, La
Pierre-quiVire, éditions Zodiaque, 3e éd., 1987, p. 295.
- Lepaisant (Lucette), GUILLOU (Jocelyne), Les vestiges romans des églises du centre du Cotentin, Caen, Mémoire de maîtrise, 1976, p. 79-87.