retour au pays de Cinglais

cliquez ici pour consulter l'album photographique Thury-Harcourt
(Canton of Thury-Harcourt, Calvados)

Church of Saint-Sauveur

    The church of Saint-Sauveur in Thury-Harcourt was partly reconstructed after the Second World War. It consists of a nave with aisles, a modern choir and a tower between the nave and the choir. The nave is largely Romanesque, with the exception of its fašade which is from the 13th century and a number of re-workings from the 15th century.

Bibliography

- Caumont, Arcisse (de), Statistique monumentale du Calvados, Hardel, Caen, 1859, T. IV, p. 865 Ó 868